The majority of my background and training is in contemporary analytic psychology, clinical application of mindfulness/body awareness, and Gestalt Therapy. A specialty of mine is Couples Therapy, having also had advanced training in a method that brings the latest research into solving one of our oldest mysteries—how to live with another person. Of course, not only to live, but live well!
This is what we do in therapy—discover what you need in order to live well. I bring this value to our relationship, along with compassionate, intuitive listening, and the intention to be with you as you are, now.
My credentials include:
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Washington State — #LF 60672270
- MA in Clinical Psychology, Specialization in Spiritual & Depth Psychology — Antioch University, Los Angeles; Los Angeles, CA
- PACT (Psychobiological Approach to Couples Therapy) Level 2 Clinician; 4 years post-graduate training in PACT
- PACT Institute Seattle Coordinator
- Significant supervised work experience in Couples Therapy
- Two years post-graduate training in Gestalt Therapy
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) Level 1 Clinician
- Alliance Community Psychotherapy Clinic, Volunteer Therapist, 1 year
- Research Associate for Dr. Lobsang Rapgay, Study of Sustained, Distributed Attention and Working Memory in Anxiety Disorders
- Mindfulness practitioner for 15+ years
I am a member of: