$130 per 50-minute session
Standard Couples Session, $75-minutes: $200
Extended-Length Couples Session, 3 hours: $500
I am an out-of-network provider. I don’t bill any insurance companies directly. However, your insurance company may pay for some of your sessions with me, even for couples work.
I will give you a receipt at the end of each month that you then submit to your insurance companies for direct reimbursement.
Should I Use My Insurance?
If you do use your insurance, you can pay into your deductible and save some money.
The benefits of not using insurance include more freedom in choosing the care you want: there are no limits to the amount of sessions you receive, and your treatment never goes on record. If you submit any kind of claim, you are required to have a diagnosis, which may affect things like applying for life insurance, etc.
To Find Out If You’re Covered
Call your insurance company with my National Provider Identifier (NPI) number to see if you have out-of-network benefits, and if your benefits will cover working with me. My NPI number is: 1770837627.
Coverage for Couples
Many couples that I work with get reimbursed.
- Call your insurance company and ask them if your plan covers CPT code 90847 for a client with a diagnosis.
- If yes, I will give you a receipt with that code, which you can then submit to your company for reimbursement.
You can also ask:
- What is my coverage for an out-of-network provider?
- What is my deductible for mental health services?
- Does my coverage require pre-approval or a referral from my primary care physician?
- How many sessions do I have per year?
- What percentage of my psychotherapy fees are covered?
- What forms do I need to fill out to file for reimbursement?