Individual: $130 per 50-minute session.
Couples: $200 per 75-minute session.
I am an out-of-network provider. Your insurance company may pay for some of your sessions with me. I will give you a receipt at the end of each month that you then submit to your insurance companies for direct reimbursement. I don’t bill any insurance companies directly.
To Find Out If You’re Covered
Call your insurance company with my National Provider Identifier (NPI) number to see if you have out-of-network benefits, and if your benefits will cover working with me. My NPI number is: 1770837627.
Coverage for Couples
Many couples that I work with get reimbursed.
- Call your insurance company and ask them if your plan covers CPT code 90847 for a client with a diagnosis.
- If yes, I will give you a receipt with that code, which you can then submit to your company for reimbursement.
- Please note: 90847 has recently been determined to be a 50-minute session. The remaining 25-minutes will technically be an out of pocket, non-billable charge.
You can also ask:
- What is my coverage for an out-of-network provider?
- What is my deductible for mental health services?
- Does my coverage require pre-approval or a referral from my primary care physician?
- How many sessions do I have per year?
- What percentage of my psychotherapy fees are covered?
- What forms do I need to fill out to file for reimbursement?