Individual Therapy: $130 per 50-minute session.
Couples Therapy: $195 per 75-minute session.
Sessions with me may be reimbursable by your insurance company—I am an out-of-network provider. I am happy to provide you with a receipt so you can seek reimbursement as I do not bill insurance companies directly. Many couples that I work with, in addition to individuals, are able to get reimbursed for their sessions with me.
Call your insurance company with my National Provider Identifier (NPI) number to see if you have out-of-network benefits, and if your benefits will cover working with me. My NPI number is: 1770837627.
You can also ask:
- What is my coverage for an out-of-network provider?
- What is my deductible for mental health services?
- Does my coverage require pre-approval or a referral from my primary care physician?
- How many sessions do I have per year?
- What percentage of my psychotherapy fees are covered?
- What forms do I need to fill out to file for reimbursement?
Forms of Payment
Payment is typically collected at the beginning of each session and can be paid in cash, check, or credit/debit card.