$140 per 50-minute session
$225 per 80-minute session
Couples Intensive Session
$525 per 3-hour session
I am an out-of-network provider. I don’t bill any insurance companies directly. However, your insurance company may pay for some of your sessions with me, even for couples work.
I will give you a receipt at the end of each month that you then submit to your insurance companies for direct reimbursement. If you submit any kind of claim, you are required to have a diagnosis, which I can provide for you on your receipt.
To Find Out If You’re Covered
Call your insurance company with my National Provider Identifier (NPI) number to see if you have out-of-network benefits, and if your benefits will cover working with me. My NPI number is: 1770837627.
You can also ask:
- What is my coverage for an out-of-network provider?
- What is my deductible for mental health services?
- Does my out-of-network coverage require pre-approval or a referral from my primary care physician?
- How many sessions do I have per year?
- What percentage of my psychotherapy fees are covered?
- What forms do I need to fill out to file for reimbursement?
Coverage for Couples
Many couples that I work with get reimbursed.
- Call your insurance company and ask them if your plan covers CPT code 90847 for a client with a diagnosis. If we do longer sessions, I can provide an add-on code (99354) that may provide you additional reimbursement.
- I will give you a receipt with these codes, which you can then submit to your company for reimbursement.